1. What did you do in 2011 that you’d never done before?
Bloody Hell, what didn't I do? Great year. Probably the best yet.
- Joined BMF (British Military Fitness) and changed my life.
- Went to Borneo to do the Kinabalu Challenge. The Ultimate! Fund-raised £3000
- Became Vegan
- Ran a 5K, Various 10Ks and muddy obstacle/Total Warrior races, then a Half Marathon! BECAME A RUNNER, woo!
- Changed schools, from Atherton to Burnley
- Rescued 3 battery hens <3
- Deleted Facebook. FREEDOM
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Didn't actually make any last year, was too focused on Borneo in February to think about anything else. This year they are:
- Only buy second-hand furniture where possible
- Waste less paper
- Stick to my marathon schedule!!!
- Erm, drink less....? Nah, sack that one =P
- Spend more time with my family (Parents, Sis/Bro, nephew)
My best mate's sister. Lovely little Rosanna!
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Pete's Uncle Pete =(
5. What countries did you visit?
Borneo!! And Singapore if you count the 9 hour transit.
6. What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011?
New windows upstairs finally!
7. What dates from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
February 28th, first day of Kinabalu Challenge. Most amazing week of my life,a real, actual adventure
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Making dreams reality!!!!!
9. What was your biggest failure?
I'm not sure about a specific answer but it will undoubtedly be something to do with being snappy/irritable and out of order, then crucifying myself with guilt afterward! I am a seriously moody impatient fucker sometimes!
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My BMF Membership. Friendship and fitness, the best
HTC Sensation. Internet on the move, love it.
12. Where did most of your money go?
Borneo! Flights, kit, jabs,
13. What did you get really excited about?
Borneo. God I am getting repetitive.
14. What song will always remind you of 2011?
15. Compared to this time last year, are you:
– happier or sadder? HAPPIER!
– thinner or fatter? Thinner. Veganism and running, yeah man. About a stone thinner.
– richer or poorer? Richer.
16. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Spent quality time with the family I don't live with -I don't see them enough.
17. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Facebook, Hence why I deleted my account.
18. How did you spend Christmas?
With my awesome family round at my sisters getting SPOILED ROTTEN. Best ever.
19. What was your favorite TV program?
Tribe with Bruce Parry. The best TV ever made. LOVE THAT MAN!!!!!
20. What were your favorite books of the year?
I didn't read as much as usual this year but of the ones I did, We Need to Talk about Kevin. Utterly brilliant.
Enjoyed Under the Dome and of course, Expressos with the Headhunters
21. What was your favorite music from this year?
Turisas. Forever epic!
22. What were your favorite films of the year?
God, Avatar. So shoot me.
23. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
35! Didn't do anything specific.
24. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
You know I don't want to sound like a sickeningly positive annoying twat but nothing. It was a great year.
25. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2011?
Hahah!!! Erm, what is a fashion concept? I have no concept!!.
26. What kept you sane?
Pete and Jamo, as always.
27. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2011.
Prepare for the corn and the cheese......
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. There's no secret trick, or key, or rule, Just get off your fat lazy arse and make it happen.